Inscrit le: 23 Avr 2018
|Posté le: Jeu 19 Juil - 09:30 (2018) Sujet du message: Sky Sports Fantasy Football rank the best Premier League tra
|Sky Sports Fantasy Football rank the best Premier League transfers so far
| pic5678 We look at the top five Premier League additions of the summer so far, according to their Sky Sports Fantasy Football values.West Ham feature prominently among top-six contenders amid Manuel Pellegrini's revamp at the London Stadium ahead of his maiden season in charge.Whilst Unai Emery has invested wisely in addressing a priority position at Arsenal, new Chelsea boss Maurizio Sarri has injected the calibre of creativity that fuelled Napoli's reputation as one of the best sides Pep Guardiola has faced as a manager.
5) Lucas Torreira - £8.4mLucas Torreira's four goals and one assist in 2017/2018 will have barely breached the Arsenal scouting scope that monitored his talents throughout last season. It's the Uruguayan's blend of proclivity on the pivot and defensive tenacity that will have glimmered in the Gunners' search for midfield balance. A 'go-get-it' urgency to his pressing is well-anchored by a steely will to protect his back four, as evidenced in a system as tactically-demanding as Óscar Tabárez's with Uruguay.
4) Felipe Anderson - £8.7mWest Ham's record-signing has been lauded by Pellegrini as a 'new dimension' to his side's attacking setup. Four goals and seven assists in Serie A last season may be deemed modest on the basis of his prominence in the final third. The Brazilian's ability to drift beyond multiple markers has seen him operate pic5678 with good effect in both wider positions and as a central technician. His versatility as a creator will therefore free up 2017/2018 top-scorer Marko Arnautovic to focus on his role as finisher, having recorded West Ham's joint-second highest chances created with 33.
3) Andriy Yarmolenko - £8.8mAcross from Anderson West Ham flaunt a slippery manipulator of the ball in Andriy Yarmolenko. Despite the Ukranian only mustering three goals and two assists in the league with Borussia Dortmund last season, his reputation persists to impress on the basis of seven consecutive double-figure scoring seasons with Dynamo Kiev.
2) Jorginho - £9.1mThe true value of Chelsea's newest arrival remains dependant on the uncertain futures of Eden Hazard, N'Golo Kante and Willian. Jorginho made more passes than any other player across Europe's top five leagues last season with 3197, meaning he is primed to be rewarded by Sky Sports Fantasy Football's bonus points system. Operating under the same manager that guided his success with Napoli, the Brazilian will be trusted to impose a similar dominance on the ball.
1) Xherdan Shaqiri - £9.4mWhile Xherdan Shaqiri played in the Premier League last season, he still tops the list based on making the move from the Sky Bet pic5678 Championship to Liverpool following Stoke's relegation. In a turbulent season for the Potters, the Swiss international spearheaded his team with eight goals and seven assists, picking up 155 Sky Sports Fantasy Football points, 12 more than Sadio Mane.