°fantasys° Index du Forum

°fantasys° Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

MacUser - 13 April 2012 (UK)

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    °fantasys° Index du Forum -> La bibliotheque de la guilde. -> L'histoire de la guilde.
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
haakrain

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 15:37 (2016)    Sujet du message: MacUser - 13 April 2012 (UK) Répondre en citant

MacUser - 13 April 2012 (UK) > urlin.us/2cas5

[Mailsmith],,,Version,,,2,,,brings,,,seamless,,,integration,,,with,,,Apple’s,,,Address,,,Book,,,app,,,,PGP,,,encryption,,,,the,,,excellent,,,SpamSieve,,,junk-mail,,,detector,,,,and,,,SpamCop,,,reportingNow,,,no,,more,,spam,,in,,my,,InboxOctober,,2004,,-,,Macworld,,E-Mail,,Survival,,Guide,,(pHow,,,,to,,,,uninstall,,,,Flash,,,,Player,,,,on,,,,your,,,,Mac,,,,Download,,,,the,,,,uninstaller,,,,from,,,,AdobeNovember,,,2007,,,-,,,Macworld’s,,,I,,,will,,,be,,,smarter,,,about,,,how,,,I,,,handle,,,e-mail,,,article,,,(pI,,,,saw,,,,this,,,,on,,,,Macworld,,,,UK,,,,and,,,,thought,,,,you,,,,should,,,,see,,,,it,,,,tooSeptember,,,,2007,,,,-,,,,MacLife’s,,,,Can,,,,Spam,,,,For,,,,Good,,,,(p.37),,,,recommends,,,,SpamSieve:,,,,For,,,,heavy,,,,email,,,,users,,,,,Mail’s,,,,built-in,,,,spam,,,,filter,,,,may,,,,not,,,,be,,,,enoughActually,,,,much,,,betterAnd,,when,,I,,say,,effective,,I,,do,,mean,,C-Command,,Software’s,,$30,,SpamSieve,,(5,,mice)March,,,,2003,,,,-,,,,MacFixIt,,,,recommends,,,,SpamSieveApril,,,,2005,,,,-,,,,The,,,,Apple,,,,Blog,,,,reviews,,,,SpamSieve,,,,2.3:,,,,[SpamSieve],,,,is,,,,the,,,,answer,,,,to,,,,spam,,,,on,,,,Mac,,,,OS,,,,X.…I,,,,don’t,,,,normally,,,,go,,,,for,,,,shareware,,,,in,,,,the,,,,fairly,,,,rarefied,,,,over-$20,,,,realm,,,,,but,,,,SpamSieve,,,,is,,,,absolutely,,,,worth,,,,itJe,,,,ne,,,,l’ai,,,,dcouvert,,,,qu’il,,,,y,,,,a,,,,quelques,,,,mois,,,,,mais,,,,,enfin,,,,!,,,,,consulter,,,,ma,,,,boite,,,,aux,,,,lettres,,,,n’est,,,,plus,,,,une,,,,corve,,,,:,,,,(presque),,,,zro,,,,spamNovember,,,2006,,,-,,,The,,,Mac,,,Observer,,,reviews,,,SpamSieve,,,2.5,,,and,,,rates,,,it,,,“Outstanding”:,,,Why,,,bother,,,buying,,,an,,,extra,,,application,,,when,,,Mail,,,and,,,Entourage,,,have,,,their,,,own,,,built-in,,,spam,,,filtering,,,features?,,,Simple:,,,Because,,,SpamSieve,,,does,,,a,,,better,,,jobI,,,had,,,a,,,go,,,with,,,just,,,the,,,junk,,,mail,,,filtering,,,that,,,was,,,in,,,Apple,,,MailMarch,,,,2016,,,,-,,,,Markus,,,,Ostermeier,,,,reviews,,,,SpamSieve,,,,(German)May,,,,2003,,,,-,,,,Mac,,,,Guild,,,,reviews,,,,SpamSieve,,,,1.2.2There,,,,are,,,,others,,,,out,,,,there,,,,that,,,,are,,,,OK,,,,,but,,,,I,,,,still,,,,definitely,,,,prefer,,,,SpamSieveThe,,,,program’s,,,,filtering,,,,is,,,,highly,,,,accurate,,,,,it’s,,,,relatively,,,,simple,,,,to,,,,install,,,,,and,,,,it’s,,,,amazingly,,,,easy,,,,to,,,,use,,,,,particularly,,,,with,,,,Apple,,,,MailIs,,Flash,,Player,,safe?,,Flash,,has,,a,,long,,history,,with,,security,,vulnerabilities,,that,,put,,users,,at,,risk,,,so,,we,,can't,,really,,give,,it,,the,,green,,lightAbout,,,,Quark,,,,Founded,,,,in,,,,Denver,,,,in,,,,1981,,,,,Quarks,,,,vision,,,,was,,,,to,,,,create,,,,software,,,,that,,,,would,,,,lay,,,,the,,,,foundation,,,,for,,,,modern,,,,publishingJanuary,,,,2005,,,,-,,,,Michael,,,,Alderete,,,,surveys,,,,anti-spam,,,,tools:,,,,[SpamSieve],,,,only,,,,took,,,,a,,,,training,,,,pass,,,,at,,,,my,,,,archived,,,,spam,,,,and,,,,Inbox,,,,(a,,,,few,,,,thousand,,,,messages,,,,between,,,,them),,,,,and,,,,a,,,,couple,,,,of,,,,days,,,,use,,,,proved,,,,that,,,,it,,,,was,,,,noticeably,,,,better,,,,than,,,,SpamWatchIn,,fact,,,it,,too,,can,,be,,tightly,,integrated,,with,,SpamSieve,,,just,,like,,PowerMailIf,,,you,,,use,,,email,,,,I,,,highly,,,recommend,,,SpamSieveFirst,,published,,as,,a,,special,,supplement,,to,,the,,UKs,,biweekly,,Mac,,magazineMacUser,,,the,,guide,,is,,now,,available,,for,,free,,on,,the,,App,,Store,,at,,The,,guide,,provides,,information,,on,,QuarkXPress,,9s,,new,,print,,features,,,including,,videos,,,sideshows,,and,,audio,,files,,on,,Linkster,,,Image,,Grid,,,Cloner,,,Story,,Editor,,,and,,Conditional,,StylesApril,,,2007,,,-,,,Macworld’s,,,Stop,,,Today’s,,,Spam,,,article,,,(p.72),,,recommends,,,SpamSieve:,,,The,,,filters,,,built,,,into,,,Mail,,,and,,,Entourage,,,aren’t,,,bad,,,,but,,,some,,,add-on,,,tools,,,are,,,much,,,more,,,sophisticatedIt,,integrates,,with,,so,,many,,mail,,programs,,,and,,it,,does,,a,,good,,job,,of,,learning,,and,,adapting,,to,,your,,needsJanuary,,,,2011,,,,-,,,,Mac,,,,Genius,,,,reviews,,,,SpamSieve:,,,,If,,,,you’re,,,,looking,,,,for,,,,the,,,,best,,,,Mac-based,,,,anti-spam,,,,solution,,,,,look,,,,no,,,,further,,,,than,,,,C-Command’s,,,,SpamSieveApril,,,,2010,,,,-,,,,MacAppZone,,,,reviews,,,,SpamSieve:,,,,SpamSieve,,,,is,,,,hands,,,,down,,,,the,,,,best,,,,spam,,,,filtering,,,,system,,,,available,,,,for,,,,the,,,,MacIf,,you,,like,,Mail.app,,,since,,you,,can,,use,,SpamSieve,,with,,it,,,that’s,,what,,I’d,,recommend,,doing,,,and,,blow,,off,,the,,built-in,,junk,,mail,,controlsFebruary,,,2007,,,-,,,LowEndMac,,,reviews,,,SpamSieve:,,,Right,,,out,,,of,,,the,,,box,,,,SpamSieve,,,exceeded,,,the,,,accuracy,,,of,,,the,,,Apple,,,Mail,,,filter,,,I’ve,,,been,,,training,,,for,,,over,,,a,,,year.…This,,,just,,,may,,,the,,,best,,,$30,,,I,,,ever,,,spentIt,,is,,periodically,,updated,,and,,has,,worked,,well,,for,,me,,over,,the,,yearsJune,,,2014,,,-,,,Ask,,,MetaFilter,,,recommends,,,SpamSieve:,,,SpamSieve,,,is,,,the,,,best,,,client-side,,,tool,,,,recommended,,,by,,,many,,,pros,,,I,,,knowYou,,,need,,,thisAugust,,,2012,,,-,,,Matt,,,Henderson,,,recommends,,,SpamSieve’s,,,drone,,,setup:,,,My,,,home,,,iMac,,,is,,,continually,,,checking,,,my,,,emailI,,,,can’t,,,,even,,,,fathom,,,,having,,,,to,,,,manage,,,,the,,,,slew,,,,of,,,,garbage,,,,that,,,,drops,,,,in,,,,my,,,,inbox,,,,everyday,,,,without,,,,this,,,,appPost,,a,,comment,,You,,need,,to,,log,,in,,before,,you,,can,,post,,commentsIf,,you,,have,,a,,spam,,problem,,,this,,is,,the,,utility,,you,,wantBut,,I,,can’t,,get,,it,,down,,to,,nothing…I,,was,,still,,getting,,about,,300,,a,,dayBut,,,there,,,may,,,be,,,things,,,that,,,stop,,,working,,,that,,,you,,,do,,,need,,,including,,,some,,,web,,,appsMacUser,,-,,13,,April,,2012English,,,,116,,pages,,,,PDF,,,,170,,MbMacUser,,is,,your,,indispensable,,guide,,to,,choosing,,and,,using,,the,,latest,,Mac,,hardware,,and,,software f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 15:37 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    °fantasys° Index du Forum -> La bibliotheque de la guilde. -> L'histoire de la guilde. Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange